Drone 2017 Market Forecast Predictions: Looking back to the year 2016, there was an introduction and implementation of various new technologies. Be it the sector of IT or Electronics, our digital world is getting more advanced day by day. The year 2016, seems to be more favorable to the billionaires like Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs and others. Giving the world a new technology increases the easiness of the human life. In the year 2016, many existing companies and some startups came with the very trending technology “DRONE”. The drone can be categorized under UAV i.e. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. You can learn more about UAV Drones from our previous article ”What Are Drones, Quadcopters and UAVs?“
Drone Market is estimated to be the fastest and largest growing market in the year 2017. Irrespective of the restriction imposed by FAA & DGCA, global drone companies are setting to compete in the global market. There are some companies which have the authorized license to fly small drones under US government “exemption” program.
Many large companies have started to invest into the drone technology for various applications.The growing trends of drone technology including its hardware and software are focusing on applications like:
- Land Management
Drone 2017 Market Forecast Predictions
- Looking over to the surveys and requirements, major drone industry growth and focus of UAV industry is on Civilian or Commercial Applications
- For the commercial drone market size, Drone Industry will grow at the compound annual growth rate of 19% between the year 2015 and 2020, while CAGR will be only 5% growth on the military side.
- Applications on which the global industry will revolve around will be (drone industry analysis) :
- Land Management
- Real Estate
- News Media
- Videography/Photography/Film Production
- Military Applications will not be having main focus as compared to civilian drone market according to commercial drone market analysis.
- E-commerce and package delivery will not be an early focus of the drone industry.
- Inspite of Commercial Market being banned, it is having large industrial conglomerates, chip companies, and defense contractors as investors.
US Regulations will soon end the ban on commercial drone applications. It would allow low altitude flights of small drones.
Drone Companies in Commercial Market
Here are some of the Commercial UAV manufacturers (Outside US Market drone industry companies):
- Switzerland-based senseFly (owned by France-based Parrot)
- Canadian firm Aeryon
- Publicly traded Swedish firm CybAero
- DronEPIC Aviation & Aerospace (an Indian based venture)
- China-based DJI
- Korea-based Gryphon
Hope you liked the above article about Quick Drone 2017 Market Forecast Predictions. If you liked the above-given article do share us on social networking like Facebook, Google, Twitter and others. You can also take the reference from our website www.dronepic.co.in.
- drone industry growth
- commercial drone market size
- drone industry companies
- drone 2017 Market