Welcome Again! In this post we will discuss about the main part of the whole Quadcopter/Multirotors system. Here we will learn about DJI Naza Flight controller Naza-M assistant software for Quadcopter Multicopter. Before knowing about Working/Installation Of NAZA-M Flight Controller you must know the basics of Quadcopters or UAV or Multirotors. As we are discussing about Working/Installation of DJI Naza Flight controller Naza-M assistant software for Quadcopter Multicopter so we must know about the system on which we want to implement it.
Working/Installation Of NAZA-M Flight Controller
During the testing of NAZA-M Flight Controller one must prepare with the following steps:
- While mounting the Main Controller on the aircraft, center of gravity of the aircraft should always lie on the center of the frame.
- The ESC ports of the Main Controller should always point towards the front side of the aircraft so as to make it free from any king of damage or crash.
- During the setup of the system, ensure to remove all the propellers or disconnect ESCs.
- The four motions are Throttle, Rudder, Aileron, Elevator.
- Throttle includes sliding the stick towards right makes craft up, sliding the stick towards left makes craft down.
- Rudder includes sliding the stick towards right makes nose right, sliding the stick towards left makes nose left.
- Aileron includes sliding the stick towards right makes craft right, sliding the stick towards left makes craft left.
- Elevator includes sliding the stick towards right makes craft front, sliding the stick towards left makes craft back.
- While takeoff or before take off make sure to ON the transmitter first then ON the multi-rotor.
- Also power off the multi-rotor first then Transmitter while landing of multi-rotor.
- There are two types of modes Immediate mode, Intelligent mode. In Immediate mode to stop the motors the stick should be under 10% of throttle. And if the throttle stick is over 10% then motors will again start.
- Whereas in the Intelligent mode there are various ways to stop the motors.
- If GPS lock is not well, you should not fly in GPS mode.
Hope you liked the above article about Working Installation Of NAZA-M Flight Controller. How can we use it in various systems? If you liked the above given article do share us on social networking like Facebook, Google, Twitter and others. You can also take the reference from our website www.dronepic.co.in.