What is this workshop about?
Quadrotor is a remotely piloted aircraft finding major applications in research, law enforcement, and commercial purposes. The simple four rotor design of quadrotors is easy to work with and modify, allowing engineers to find better applications each day. This workshop introduces participants to the technologies involved in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and the techniques involved in making a working Quadrotor. Students practically understand the overall design, configuration and testing of the Quadrotor project.
- Design Aspects of Drone
- Introduction to Vimaan & Hornet-1
- Working of OEM Parts
- Brushless motors
- Li-Po Battery
- Flight controller
- RC controller
- PID Implementation & Calibration
- Working of sensors
- Pressure sensor
- Working of flight controller
- Hands-on experience for participants with DC motors, electronic speed controllers and Quadcopter Embedded control board
- Physics of Flying (Understanding physics of dynamics)
- Calibration of Reciever & Transmitter
- Motors & Assemblimg of components
- Electronic Circuitry
Certificate of Participation to all participants
Anybody interested in rotary-wing aircraft can attend this workshop.